Location: Brussels (with occasional travel to Strasbourg)
Duration: 6 months
Assisting the communication department with:
- Media monitoring and data analysis
- Drafting content such as press releases, website posts etc..
- Administrative tasks – ordering promotional materials, assisting at events, and other various day-to-day tasks
- Attending and producing social media content for meetings, conferences and hearings
- Updating the media contacts database
Online communications and social media:
- Social media monitoring and analysis – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Content creation – copywriting, graphics, audiovisual content, other creative content.
- Photography and filming of events.
- Writing content for the ECR website.
- Assisting the social media team with planning.
- Helping create online advertising and social media campaigns.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, and/or advertising.
- English language proficiency (both verbal and written, B2-C2).
- Creative thinking, enthusiasm about modern technology, social and digital media.
- Excellent writing skills with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social media skills, with particular focus on visual content creation.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Sound knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others).
- Experience with photography, videography and audiovisual editing software (FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premiere).
- Interest in EU affairs or national politics is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of other European languages is a plus (Polish, Italian, French or Dutch in particular is a bonus).
- Previous experience in curating professional and/or personal social media profiles is welcome.
HOW TO APPLY (Candidates who do not follow these instructions will not be considered)
To apply please send:
1. Your CV
2. Your own creative (video, animation, infographic, poster etc..) on why you would be the best candidate for the job.
Send to email@example.com by Sunday 22nd September with the subject “ECR internship application”.